Monday, February 6, 2012

Interview with a Vampire

I really enjoyed the book "Interview with a Vampire". The whole time I wouldn't help but think how much I felt exactly like the interviewer. I often got sucked into the vampires story, almost feeling mesmerized as he told it, and when he stopped, I felt myself jolt back to reality, much like the interviewer seemed to do. I felt that were really enjoyable to follow, especially the main character who, although he is the typical vampire that I normally read about, had a greater sense of charm and personality that I honestly appreciated. Like most vampire novels it made me question the morals behind vampires. Such as, if I were a vampire, would I really be considered evil? Would there be a way to save myself? I think that's usually the biggest question in all vampire novels, especially when you question it while you're in the realm of religion. In all honesty, I'm still up in the air about it, and that there's really no straight answer to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment